((OTRS)) Community Edition Consulting and Implementation Services
Altnix offers consulting, implementation, customization and AMC support services for ((OTRS)) Community Edition. Altnix team of experts can provide you with Business Analysis, Architecture Design, Implementation, Deployment and AMC support services for new or existing ((OTRS)) Community Edition installations.
((OTRS)) Community Edition Consulting Services starts at $30 per hour. For more details Contact Us
((OTRS)) Community Edition Business Consulting and Architecture Design
Altnix provides business analysis and architecture design for ((OTRS)) Community Edition help desk and ((OTRS)) Community Edition ITSM modules. This includes
- In-Depth Analysis of your Business Operations
- Customer Site visit and business process analysis
- Queue Structure, Service Catalogue, Agent and Customer Mapping
- SLA Definitions taking into account support levels and time zones
- Integration with other Enterprise tools as needed
- Customization Requirements
- Business Reports and Dashboards
Altnix has a team of expert ((OTRS)) Community Edition Consultants who can address the needs of industry verticals such as Automotive, Manufacturing, Media, Technology, Retail, Internet, eCommerce, and Telecommunications companies.
((OTRS)) Community Edition Implementation and Deployment
Altnix implements ((OTRS)) Community Edition Help Desk and ((OTRS)) Community Edition ITSM solutions keeping in mind your business requirements. Implementation includes hardware readiness, proof of concept, UAT sign-off and production rollout.
- Hardware Readiness and Preparation
- Scope Study and Sign Off
- Design and Development
- Reports and Dashboards Design
- UAT Sign-Off
- Production Roll Out
- Training to end users
((OTRS)) Community Edition Help Desk and ((OTRS)) Community Edition ITSM Customization
Altnix can customize your ((OTRS)) Community Edition installation so that it is a better fit to your business needs.
- Adding new workflows and dynamic fields
- Adding new functions and features in the form of new modules
- Creating custom reports as per customer needs
Third Party Integration with ((OTRS)) Community Edition
Altnix can integrate ((OTRS)) Community Edition with other third party tools including the following.
- Monitoring tools such as Nagios, Solarwinds, ManageEngine
- Network Management and Orchestrator tools such as HP NNM and Spiceworks
- Remote Management and Monitoring tools such as N-Able and ManageEngine,
- IT Process Automation Tools such as Autotask and ConnectWise
- ERP tools such as SAP, OpenERP, and Oracle
- Visualization Tools such as Cacti, Ganglia and Graffiti
24x7 AMC Support Services
Altnix offer 24x7 support services on an AMC or per hour basis for new or existing installations on ((OTRS)) Community Edition. Our team of experts are available round the clock and will respond to you within a pre-defined SLA.
Disclaimer: OTRS is a registered trademark that belongs to OTRS AG Germany. Altnix does not make any claims on trademarks related to OTRS.